GDPR Data Protection Policy
Company Name: Jungle Jiggle
Date of Policy: May 2018
Review period: 1 Year
Jungle Jiggle Data Protection information
Jungle Jiggle hold personal data supplied to us by our customers. We only ask you for information that is vital for us as a company and also to adhere with health and safety.
You will have either completed a terms and conditions form at one of our sessions or subscribed to our newsletter.
To comply with the new GDPR Data Protection Laws we must tell you what we store, how we use your data and our process if you would like to be forgotten by Jungle Jiggle.
Information we store about you:
- Child’s Name,
- Your contact Telephone number/email address
- Emergency Contact information,
- Photography and mailing list permission.
- Information we may take but do not store:
- Debit/credit card number (if paying by card). This is never kept and is disposed of in a secure way in compliance with PCI DSS Policy (please see our PCI DSS Compliance Policy)
How Jungle Jiggle store and use your personal Information?
- Any completed Terms and Conditions forms are stored within a folder which is kept with the member of the Jungle Jiggle crew who is in charge of your session.
- Your email address is added to our mailing list and you will be sent out our Jungle Jiggle Newsletter. You have the option of unsubscribing from the newsletter at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the email.
- Your emergency contact will only be contacted if, in the unlikely event, that there is a need to.
- Your name, child’s name and contact number are collected so that if a session is cancelled or changed a member of the Jungle Jiggle Crew can contact you.
- If you wish to see the information we hold about you then please contact a member of the Jungle Jiggle crew in writing.
- Jungle Jiggle use Mailchimp (www.mailchimp.com) to send out our newsletters; your email address and name will be stored on this system.
- Jungle Jiggle use Waveapps www.waveapps.com for their accounting; your name and any details of any payment you made will be stored on there (no debit/credit card information).
- Jungle Jiggle store your personal details on an excel spreadsheet secured by a computer with dual authentication.
- Jungle Jiggle take debit and credit card payments and we are PCI DSS compliant (please see PCI DSS Policy Document available on our website) which means we transport and dispose of any card payment receipts in a secure way. We also hold a Security Breach Plan, available on our website which outlines the steps we would take if, in the unlikely event, your personal information was leaked.
- Jungle Jiggle do not store any debit or credit card details.
I want to be forgotten by Jungle Juggle, how do I do this?
- Once you leave Jungle Jiggle your data will be kept in a secure locked file in our archives.
- We are obliged to keep your information as we may still have a historic photograph of your child on our social media or website which we must prove we have been given consent for.
- If you wish for any picture to be removed and your information to be deleted from our Jungle Jiggle archives, then this can be arranged by contacting a member of the Jungle Jiggle Crew in writing.